You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
I am primarily responsible for the development and delivery of our Market Intelligence Platform service offering. This includes directly contributing content, editorial responsibilities, and overseeing the FUSE research staff. In addition I am heavily involved in the project management and execution of unique client projects as well as work closely with research partners in their production of study material.
- Financial Research Corporation (FRC), 2003-2008
- Director of Research, Director of Investment-Only and Sub-Advised Research, Analyst – I started at FRC as an analyst primarily covering the retirement markets, later heading up the research efforts focused on investment-only and sub-advisory markets. I stepped into the director of research role at the end of 2006.
- Partners HealthCare, 2000–2003
- Financial/Investment Analyst – A wide ranging role supporting the financial reporting and manager due diligence activities for around $6 billion in pension, endowment, and corporate assets.
- Evergreen Funds, 1997–2003
- Correspondence Coordinator – An "in-the-trenches" job responding to written inquiries from fund investors and financial advisors.
- Integral to the product and pricing decisions of a mid-sized asset manager seeking to expand into third-party intermediary channels
- Developed a product and distribution strategy for a primarily institutional investment manager to effectively sell into and support the defined contribution channel
- Worked in concert with a boutique asset manager to identify opportunities to expand its sub-advisory presence
Education & OTHER EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of directly supporting firm’s product, marketing, and distribution initiatives
- 3+ years of evaluating investment managers, products, and strategies
- Suffolk University (MBA)
- University of Washington (Anthropology)
Interesting Notes, PERHAPS
- Didn't own a car until I was 30, but have driven across the country 5 times
- It has been a while, but I have never shied away from a restaurant "eating challenge" (i.e. The Ole 96er). My record is 1 – 6 – 1.