You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Responsible for providing research support to FUSE clients. He will work closely with FUSE relationship managers to design, implement, and manage ad hoc research and analysis to ensure that clients achieve their strategic and tactical objectives. He will also contribute to ongoing publications of FUSE research and other consulting projects.
- Cerulli Associates, 2011-2015
- Delivered strategic research focused on retail and retirement investors, achieved through data analytics, market-sizing, management of quantitative analysis and qualitative insights encompassing the end-to-end relationships of financial services providers and their clients.
- Cultivate a network of industry executives, trade associations, data vendors to conduct research to identify new research topics.
- Authored and project manage research reports, guiding V-level and C-level executives at top asset management firms, as well as investment product strategists, marketers and manufacturers to identify unique business opportunities and key benchmarks at the end- investor level.
- Project manager, interactive data visualization product used for business and competitive intelligence.
- Managed data collection process and analysis for Retail Investor Practice.
- Identify actionable investor trends utilizing IBM SPSS, related to Phoenix Marketing’s Global Wealth Monitor survey of investors.
- Co-author and quantitative lead for Retail Investor Reports.
- Contributing author for Cerulli Edge Series.
- Verbatim Advisory Group, 2007–2010
- Analyzed raw survey data to derive actionable investment insights for clients.
- Program management, establishing target databases, and generation of custom client questionnaires, response templates and ad-hoc client revisions and final delivery format.
- Interacted with clients providing program updates, key findings and recommendations.
- Determined scope of research initiatives by reviewing proposed client projects and speaking with prospects at large financial institutions.
Top Accomplishments/Favorite Projects
- Created an Affluent Investor Sentiment Index at Cerulli
- Completed various iterations of market-sizing on the Retail Direct channel and U.S. Household Net Worth
- Created numerous investor segmentations including: Financial Planning Opportunity Households and Financial Advice Opportunity Households
Education & Other Experience
- Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business (AACSB) - Fairfield, Connecticut, Bachelor of Arts, Dual Major Finance / Economics
Interesting Notes, Perhaps
- Was a "Crafty Lefty" for many years in various Men's Baseball Leagues in CT and MA
- Has a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son