You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Rick has range of responsibilities spanning a number of FUSE’s core capabilities including: research, product development, board services and client support.
- Money Management Institute
- Responsible for working to deepen and enhance MMI’s proprietary industry data and related partnerships.
- Managed dedicated team responsible for providing reporting and business analytics for BlackRock’s retail distribution group.
- State Street Research
- Managed several critical distribution functions such as: strategic planning, business reporting/analytics, process improvements, and technology.
- Advanced analytics, business intelligence, and actionable reporting
- Technology infrastructure and oversight of complex data environments
- Project management, process improvement, and data integrity
Education & Other ExperIENCE
- Bowdoin College – Brunswick, Maine ( Bachelor of Science - Mathematics)
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute – Charter received in September 2006