You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
As an Associate in the research group, Michael makes critical contributions to the execution of FUSE’s research agenda and the support provided to clients by FUSE’s relationship managers.
- Servomex 2019-2020
- Intern, Compliance Department. Investigated cause of production defects, verified documentation of compliance, documented order status, and collaborated with Station Managers to create assembly manuals. Reported directly to the Head of Compliance.
- Leuven Institute for Ireland 2018
- Student leader. Led a team of 7-students to research and present a new reverse innovation product. Received accolades for depth and thoroughness of research and presentation.
- Galway City Museum 2017
- Student consultant. Working in a group I helped interview over 200 guest to create a comprehensive report of the museums operational effectiveness and outlined specific recommendations on how they could improve.
EDUCATION & OTHER EXPERIENCE
- Lehigh University (Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics with a double major in Accounting and Finance with a business analytics certificate)
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Avid outdoor enthusiast and adventurer. When I’m not at work, I can be found Fishing by the river during the summer or on the ski slopes during the winter. During, longer breaks I like visiting new places and exploring different cultures.