You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of marketing and client support activities. Meg works closely with client relationship managers on all aspects of sales, marketing, event planning, and public relations efforts.
- Institute for Educational Leadership 2020
- Graphic Design and Production Intern. Supported the Communications Department by creating marketing collateral such as booklets, pamphlets, and infographics for upcoming events and social media.
- Nevins & Associates 2018- 2019
- Communications Coordinator. Responsible for helping clients reach their business goals by positioning them as thought leaders in their respective industries.
- Exporta Technologies 2019
- Marketing and Design Intern. Designed social media marketing campaigns, created graphics and logos, and conducted market research internally and for clients.
- WGBH 2019
- Production Assistant. Assisted producers on set of live TV show by managing time sheets, props, and other documents for post-production.
EDUCATION & OTHER EXPERIENCE
- Loyola University Maryland (Bachelor of Arts in Communications)
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Pet portrait artist, designer, and social media connoisseur. When I’m not at work, I can be found painting pet portraits on my iPad, managing Instagram accounts for my Etsy store and my dog, and creating graphics or logos for branding and social media.