You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Lisa is responsible for editorial oversight of FUSE publications, including the Benchmark Series and Advisor Trend Monitor, as well as Issue Briefs and Synthesis reports. She is also a contributing writer to the Benchmark Series.
- LMC Editorial, 2011–2016
- Offered freelance writing and editing services primarily for financial services industry.
- Financial Research Corporation, 2009-2011
- Director of Editorial - Provided managerial oversight for the editorial department. Supported subject matter experts, analysts, and other members of a project team to develop studies, quarterly reports, and other analytical publications related to trends in the financial services industry.
- Senior Editor, 2006–2009
- Served as primary editor for three subject matter areas—retirement income, variable annuity, and financial advisor markets.
- BISYS Fund Services, June 2003 – September 2006
- Responsibilities included editorial contributions to sales and marketing-related activities including RFPs for Investment Services, representing approximately $660 billion AUA.
TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS/FAVORITE Projects
- Managed to remain gainfully employed as a freelance editor for five years.
- FUSE BenchMark reports from 2012 to present.
EDUCATION & OTHER EXPERIENCE
- Purdue University, MFA in English
- Dickinson College, BA in English
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Parent of one teenage boy. During my “free” time, I can be found on the football and lacrosse sidelines.
- Taught Creative Writing and Composition at Purdue University.