You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Works as part of the FUSE research staff, mainly in quantitative and editorial content management for the Decision Support Platform service offering, along with project support for client-specific work.
- Celent, 2017-2019
- Developed Excel templates to increase speed to insight from requests for information (RFIs) and Qualtrics survey data by up to three times.
- Conducted research for and co-authored reports on technology trends across financial services. Topics included mobile and online channel experience reviews, the industry's progress towards digital transformation, and best practices in the use of technology across the industry. Presented findings at an industry conference.
- Coordinated large scale (40+) vendor comparison report processes, managing projects from inception to publication.
- TIAA, January 2016-December 2017
- Performed a strategic assessment of a niche brokerage product. Evaluated current controls, processes, data and reporting, training, affected clients and assets, regulatory risks, and competitive gaps. Presented findings to wealth management and broker dealer leadership and recommended discontinuing offering based on findings.
- Co-lead a business program dedicated to driving front line productivity through the use of internally developed resources. Worked with team to develop and implement a steering committee, business intelligence dashboard (integrated into 2017 scorecard), and just-in-time training to drive year over year utilization gains of 60-80%.
- Developed a project prioritization model for Wealth Management division (IAS). Conceived strategic framework, analyzed complex data, built scoring models, and delivered recommendations to wealth management leadership for 2017 priorities.
EDUCATION & OTHER EXPERIENCE
- Lesley University Class of 2015, BA Political Science, Minor in Expressive Arts Therapy
- Springboard, online courses in SQL, Tableau, and R
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Avid drummer, performs in multiple bands around the Boston area, and studies privately with renowned teacher John Ramsay.