You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Cindy is responsible for providing the highest level of service to FUSE clients. In her role she works closely with FUSE clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure that they achieve their strategic and tactical objectives. Cindy also contributes to the FUSE BenchMark series research and other FUSE research and consulting projects.
- Cerulli Associates, 2003-2015
- Directed the asset management practice researching and analyzing institutional and retail trends, presenting the findings in published reports, client meetings, and industry conferences.
- Columbia Management, 1998-2003
- Led product strategy and development team, developing new open- and closed-end funds, working with marketing team on product positioning, training the salesforce, and conducting ongoing product rationalization review.
- Building a research practice from the ground up, by conceiving of and launching a number of subscription-based research publications covering product, marketing, and distribution trends across the retail and institutional asset management channels
- Facilitating a number of client round tables on topics ranging from building effective RFP teams to developing an effective product development process
- Corralling affiliated sub-advisors and in-house portfolio managers to launch and maintain momentum in more than a dozen new mutual funds and other products
Education & Other ExperIENCE
- A decade plus developing and publishing thought leadership on financial services
- In the trenches experience developing and launching new funds
- Skidmore College, B.A. in Economics
Interesting Notes, Perhaps
- Enjoy hiking, kayaking, biking and road trips to discover local history, scenery, and foodie hangouts
- Parent of two teenagers (and a rescue dog) who keep busy with sports, volunteer work, and who will soon be asking for my car keys (yikes)