You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Responsible for providing the highest level of service to FUSE clients. Bob works closely with FUSE clients to ensure that they achieve their strategic and tactical objectives. Bob is also a contributor to the FUSE BenchMark series and other FUSE research.
- StateStreet Global Advisors, 2010-2015
- Responsible for all aspects of domestic SPDR ETF marketing, driving new business growth through integrated campaigns utilizing direct marketing, social media, advertising (broadcast/digital/print), content/thought leadership, multiple websites and microsites, PR and events.
- Independent Distribution Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Applied industry expertise through research briefs for FUSE Research. Collaborated on two Benchmarking Studies (Product Management and Distribution): interviewed/surveyed participants, analyzed results, wrote study and provided sales support.
- Columbia Management, 2006–2008
- Directed strategy for all products within retail and institutional channels. Established and executed periodic analyses, interacted with external research sources, and identified responses to industry trends. Directed activities of product development, sub-advisory management, and product analyst teams.
- Recruited and built a channel marketing team from scratch - providing dedicated marketing support to intermediary, institutional/capital markets, and sub-advisory channels
- Integrated issues of branded mutual funds, separate accounts, 529 plans, sub-advisory and closed-end funds for investment manager of a leading retail brokerage
- Conceived and developed a tactical active-passive program
- Have positioned and promoted numerous mutual fund and ETF launches across asset classes, including 2 of the largest active fixed-income ETF launches
Education & Other ExperIENCE
- Boston College Carroll Graduate School of Management; MBA
- University of Notre Dame; BA, Government & International Studies
Interesting Notes, Perhaps
- Enjoy skiing, travel (got the bug growing up in England). Sports? – live and die with ND football
- Parent to teenage twins; free-time dominated by travel to swim meets and college campus visits