You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Responsible for providing research support to FUSE clients. She will work closely with FUSE relationship managers to design, implement, and manage ad hoc research and analysis to ensure that clients achieve their strategic and tactical objectives. She will also contribute to ongoing publications of FUSE research and other consulting projects.
- Citizens Securities, Inc., 2016-2019
- Vice President, Product Management - led a team of product managers and product wholesalers to drive adoption of the firm’s managed account program while expanding its capabilities; partnered with cross-functional teams to deliver platform enhancements and with asset managers to provide product education to financial advisors.
- LPL Financial, 2014–2016
- Assistant Vice President, Product Management- responsible for strategic planning and oversight of the firm’s largest discretionary managed account program.
- Internal Advisory Consultant - provided education and sales support to financial advisors.
- RBC Wealth Management, 2008-2014
- Registered Client Associate- supported the business operations of a team of financial advisors, providing sales support and account maintenance.
Education & Other Experience
- College of the Holy Cross – Worcester, MA (Bachelor of Arts - History)
- Series 7/66 licenses
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
Interesting Notes, Perhaps
- Alison serves on the Board of Directors of a homeless shelter in Boston, MA.