Who We Are
As a Research Analyst in the research group, Matt makes critical contributions to the development and execution of FUSE’s research agenda and the support provided to clients by FUSE’s relationship managers.
- Bryant University: Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Finance. Economics, Applied Analytics concentrations.
- Undergraduate Business Projects: Equity Research Analyst for the CFA Research Challenge and Portfolio Manager & Risk Committee Member for student-run Archway Investment Fund.
- President, Delta Kappa Epsilon and President, Interfraternity Council, Nov 2020-Dec 2021.
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Exam Certification 2021.
- RMR Group, May 2021-December 2022
- Property accountant for Office Properties Income Trust responsible for completing monthly fiscal closes and assisting with quarterly REIT.
- Tech Fund Analysis, May 2020-September 2020
- Co-founded an equity research firm that created theses on undervalued stocks using macro and fundamental analysis.
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Major supporter of all Boston sports teams.
- Prefers lakes over oceans.
- Trying to learn how to ski, or just re-learning how to fall.