Who We Are
Mario is responsible for providing the highest level of service to FUSE clients. In his role he works closely with FUSE clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure that they achieve their strategic and tactical objectives. Mario also contributes to the FUSE BenchMark series research and other FUSE research and consulting projects.
- More than 20 years marketing investment products through new fund launches, sales enablement, and intermediary distribution strategy
- Digital communications specialty with a focus on thought leadership, product messaging, and advisor engagement
- Columbia University, B.A.; New York University, M.B.A.
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Enjoys hiking, traveling, and reading. Self-taught dabbler in applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
PGIM Investments, 2016-2021
- Led digital transformation for product management capabilities in equity, real estate, and alternatives strategies and hosted live webinar series interviewing affiliated portfolio managers.
Cohen & Steers, 2012-2015
- Co-directed marketing strategy for firm-wide rebranding into real assets, supporting client allocations to real estate, commodities, natural resources, and infrastructure.
TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FAVORITE PROJECTS
- Built an integrated, modern marketing capability in a lean startup environment at a publicly-traded mortgage REIT
- Stood on the NYSE balcony for the launch of several closed-end funds and other investment instruments
- Worked with numerous high-profile financial journalists while collaborating in public relations projects