Who We Are
Director of Editorial
Lisa is responsible for editorial oversight of FUSE publications, including the Benchmark Series and Advisor Trend Monitor, as well as Issue Briefs and Synthesis reports. She is also a contributing writer to the Benchmark Series.
- Purdue University, MFA in English
- Dickinson College, BA in English
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Enjoys reading, Peloton, and parenting one teenage boy.
- Taught Creative Writing and Composition at Purdue University.
TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FAVORITE PROJECTS
- Managed to remain gainfully employed as a freelance editor for five years.
- FUSE BenchMark reports from 2012 to present.
- LMC Editorial, 2011–2016
- Offered freelance writing and editing services primarily for financial services industry.
- Financial Research Corporation, 2009-2011
- Director of Editorial – Provided managerial oversight for the editorial department. Supported subject matter experts, analysts, and other members of a project team to develop studies, quarterly reports, and other analytical publications related to trends in the financial services industry.
- Senior Editor, 2006–2009
- Served as primary editor for three subject matter areas—retirement income, variable annuity, and financial advisor markets.
- BISYS Fund Services, June 2003 – September 2006
- Responsibilities included editorial contributions to sales and marketing-related activities including RFPs for Investment Services, representing approximately $660 billion AUA.