Who We Are
Responsible for relationship development across all products and services offered by FUSE Research Network with a primary focus on our Market Intelligence Platform, ConNext and BenchMark offerings. Primary involvement in all aspects of sales, marketing, promotion, event development and public relations with additional secondary level responsibilities related to client management and product enhancement/development.
- University of Iowa – Iowa City, IA (Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance)
- University of Colorado – Denver, CO (Master of Science – Finance)
- More than 15 years of combined executive leadership, sales management, field sales, and competitive research experience – providing flexibility, creativity, and expertise working through complex negotiations and transactions
- Strategic thinker with proven negotiation, problem-solving, and financial analytical skills resulting in long-term and profitable relationships with high level industry decision-makers
INTERESTING NOTES, PERHAPS
- Avid cyclist – won the Winter Park Colorado Mountain Bike Series when I was younger and faster
- While at the University of Iowa was a member of small group that donned the costume of the University’s official mascot – “Herky” The Hawk at all sporting events and public appearances
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company, 2008-2009
- Brand Manager, Variable Annuities – In this position, I was responsible for brand management and marketing strategy specifically related to Jackson’s variable annuity products. On a day-to-day basis, I developed and implemented marketing campaigns and collateral designed to promote Jackson’s multiple variable annuity contracts and living benefits.
- Portico Capital Partners, 2006-2008
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner – My “Donald Trump” phase and a great entrepreneurial adventure and experience. Portico was a small real estate investment company that invested in properties, put together development deals and constructed single and multi-family homes. My primary responsibilities were focused on investment activities and daily operations of the firm.
- Lipper, Inc., 1993-2005
- Research Associate, Sales Specialist and National Sales Manager – Over my 13 years at Lipper, I held a variety of positions. In the beginning, I was a data collection expert, moved on to client service, became a sales specialist and eventually ran the U.S. based sales and account management function.
- Successfully restructuring the US sales organization at Lipper to dramatically improve sales process (close rate) and revenue retention
- Never being at the bottom of the “league tables” while a sales specialist at Lipper (actually held the top spot for 3 consecutive years)
- Graduating from Champaign Central High School in 4 years