- Financial Advisors are prioritizing asset manager support geared toward their specific needs
- As the industry emerges from Covid-19, it is critical that asset managers analyze the service preferences of their clients/prospects and deliver against them
- Financial advisors’ desire for customized service presents an opportunity for smaller, more nimble distribution teams to provide a differentiated coverage model
- The post-Covid environment will reward a distribution process that emphasizes the financial advisors’ needs and the tools of the asset manager to meet those requirements
- Market insights was the most valued activity, and based on our research, female advisors find it most useful followed by wirehouse advisors, older advisors, and advisors with a younger clientele.